25 down and 15 to go! Bunk beds got ordered on Saturday. Nate has been diligently working on adding nice shelving to Clara's closet to keep everything organized for the girls when they move in together. He wrapped up that project last weekend too. So now that has given me the opportunity to move baby boy things into Alayna's current closet and moving a lot of Alayna's stuff into her new shared closet with Clara. My aunt, mom and I are having a garage sale this weekend so I am selling a TON of clothing - at least I hope a ton gets sold! It makes me a little nervous relying so heavily on the ultrasound lady reporting boy. She better be right! I'd love to make some good money so that we can buy some things that we need to get. After hours (literally) of searching online for the most narrow car seats to fit the Subie, I made a big fat ($575) purchase in the hopes of that working to get 3 seats across. It should be no surprise that the most narrow seats are also the most expensive. I had to order them and we haven't received them yet but hopefully we'll know in a week or so.
He has been moving so much. He has many active periods throughout the day. Every night when I kick my feet up in my recliner, he always gets squirmy. Sometimes he will do something crazy in there and I can see my whole stomach give a hard twitch. I wish I could peak in there and see what he's doing. I haven't experienced him having hiccups yet and I'm wondering if I will. I never felt them with Alayna but I did regularly with Clara. Probably every day with her. I've also never experienced Braxton Hicks contractions. I've been reading that they could start happening anytime. I hope they don't only because I think it would freak me out as I would think it's the "real" thing.
I try to be very "good" while pregnant. You know, I do or don't do things that I should or shouldn't do. One of those things is eating cold meat. I'm not convinced it's all that terrible but if there is a small possibility that it could be, then I opt for better safe than sorry. I caved this weekend and got my favorite from Subway a BMT on Italian herb & cheese. OhMyGoodness, it tasted so good. In fact I think my mouth just watered at the though of sinking my teeth into one of those. Now I feel as though I must have it again, like ASAP.
No comments:
Post a Comment