Tuesday, April 10, 2012

23 Weeks

I had a Dr's appointment today.  I love Dr. appointment days :)
I love to hear that little stinker's heartbeat.  It was 152 bpm today.  I got some good news too.  At my last appointment, he had a blood draw done to titer the Anti M in my blood.  It came back negative for it, so I guess it's such a low level, it's not even showing up.  So yay!  He told me the right thing to do is to continue to watch it but if it was going to be a problem, that number would probably be increasing, not decreasing.  So hopefully it continues to be almost non-existent.

He measured me to be 25 weeks, so I'm measuring a little big for my due date.  But I'm trying to take that with a grain of salt and not be hopeful that I'm any further along than what we planned.  I really believe the dates we have are correct.

I only gained 2 pounds over the last month so WOOT WOOT!  Proud of myself for that one.

We may have picked out a name. It's a name we both like and the more I think about it the more I like it.  Nate's not 100% sold but he does like it.  I told him that I am done looking for any other names but if he wants to suggest something else, I'd be open to hearing it.  But if he doesn't bring anything else up, well then, I know what our little boy will be named.  :)   :)

Also, I bought his going home from the hospital outfit today.  AAAWWWWWWW.  So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment