Well here I am at 34 weeks. If you think this heat is at all bothersome, try being pregnant in it - barf !
These 90+ degrees days are not pleasant. Now in a couple of days we are supposed to reach 100. Thank goodness for central air!
I had a doctors appointment today. I'm still measuring 2 weeks big, so I'm not totally sure what to make of that. Dr. S never really acts like it's a big deal or an indication of anything. I, however, keep wondering if it means this baby is going to be big. I hope not for the sake of my body. What if he is a 10 pounder?? Baby boy's heart rate was 143. I got my blood drawn again to check my anti M. I feel like I've had my blood drawn at every single visit. The lady who does it is really good at her job and easily finds my vein each time. She's also a high school classmate of mine, so it's always nice to chit chat with her.
In other news, I did baby boy's first load of laundry last week. It was kind of fun and oh so cute to be folding some miniature boy clothes. But ya, I know the joy of added laundry will not last long. I bought some wonderful smelling Dreft to wash them in and make them all baby-smelling. I soooo love that smell. I remembered loving the smell of that stuff but when I unscrewed the cap and took a big whiff, I think I forgot just how good it smelled. Mmmmm, it's so baby. So he now has a couple of drawers full of boy-ee things all ready for him.
After my appointment today, I went to Carter's to look for a few things. And for the first time ever, I walked through the door and turned to the right. Towards the boy section. I cannot count the number of times I have been there shopping. And each time, I go in, I go to the left. I can honestly say that I had never before stepped foot on "that side" of the store. I'm still finding it a lot of fun to be buying boy things. BUT of course I had to venture over to the girls side before leaving and I realized how thankful I am to get to shop on that side as well. There are just sooo many cute clothes for little girls.
My next appointment is in 2 weeks and then I believe I will be going weekly! It's hard to believe the time is approaching. A family of 5 - seriously? Wow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment