31 weeks and my feet are KILLING ME! They are so achy, sore and fat.
And I am so tired. All the time.
Well today I had my elective 3d/4d ultrasound done followed by a Dr's appointment. It was awesome to see some life-like images of this baby. We decided he is going to be very cute and is a keeper. I got all of the confirmation I needed that baby is definitely a boy. We got some unmistakable shots of his boy parts. So now that means that we can start on the nursery and make it all boy-ee. He is head down so hopefully he stays that way until his birth day. His heart rate was 133. The ultrasound tech printed us 30+ pics and also burned us a CD with the still images. I can't stop looking at them and thinking about him. It's hard to believe we will be holding him in about 9 weeks!
The Dr's appointment went good. I am once again measuring 2 weeks big. Which I also did a couple of appointments ago, but then things got back on track and I measured right on. But now big again...maybe I just grow in huge spurts. Because I do feel like I've gotten to be ginormous in the blink of an eye.
The bunk beds are up and the girls are spending their first night in their shared room tonight. It took a little work to get them to sleep but it wasn't awful. My dad and I are going to paint the nursery this weekend now that Alayna's old room is free for the makeover. I'm really looking forward to starting it and cannot believe it's time to be doing this! This pregnancy has gone by so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment